Savingsnepal.com offers practical tips to help everyday Nepalis earn, save, invest and grow.
We track, inform, and analyse interest rates, the capital market and the national economy. We also review classic finance books and the new best-sellers.
Financial freedom is a choice and it begins with being informed. Learn the basics of money, personal finance and the wonder of compounding returns.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have enough money?
- Do you come home from your job full of life?
- Do you have time to do things you believe are worthwhile?
- If you lost your job, would you see it as an opportunity?
- Are you spending enough time with family and friends?
- Are you satisfied with the contribution you have made to the world?
- Are you at peace with your money?
- Does your job reflect your values?
- Do you have enough savings to see you through six months of normal living expenses?
- Is your life whole?
If you answered no to any of these questions, like me, then this is for you.