Savingsnepal.com offers practical tips to help everyday Nepalis earn, save, invest and grow.
We track, inform, and analyse interest rates, the capital market and the national economy. We also review classic finance books and the new best-sellers. Financial freedom is a choice and it begins with being informed. Learn the basics of money, personal finance and the wonder of compounding returns.
A Fundamental Analysis Of Unilever Nepal (UNL)
April 3, 2022
Real Estate Investment In Nepal
March 14, 2022
A Fundamental Analysis of Himalayan Distillery Limited (HDL)
March 1, 2022
NTC Share Price: A Fundamental Analysis
February 9, 2022
NEPSE Market Cycle: Your Key To Superior Returns
February 2, 2022
What Is A Right Share? A Beginner’s Guide To Right Shares In Nepal
December 31, 2021
- Bottlers Nepal (BNL) faces tax evasion case of 3.7 billion
- Life Insurance Index up by 9.78% in a single day
- Get Free Cryptocurrencies In Nepal
- Will The Nepali Share Market Crash In 2021?
- Interest On Savings Account Likely To Increase After New Rule
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have enough money?
- Do you come home from your job full of life?
- Do you have time to do things you believe are worthwhile?
- If you lost your job, would you see it as an opportunity?
- Are you spending enough time with family and friends?
- Are you satisfied with the contribution you have made to the world?
- Are you at peace with your money?
- Does your job reflect your values?
- Do you have enough savings to see you through six months of normal living expenses?
- Is your life whole?
If you answered no to any of these questions, like me, then this is for you.